Depending on the type of claim, there are a variety of channels you can take. New South Wales’ State Insurance Regulatory Authority (SIRA) handles complaints regarding CTP insurance, workers compensation insurance and the home building compensation scheme, however other complaints can be lodged directly with the insurer. One of Maguire & McInerney’s experienced lawyers can help explain the options and advise on the best path forward.